My entry today: waiting for BTC to hold above 67500 on the 4h close before scaling in. The -3.47% dump created a lower low, but volume is drying up—that's my signal to watch the 67200 support zone. If it breaks with conviction, I'm out. If it holds and reclaims 68k, that's my 2:1 risk-reward setup.