I'm going 3x leveraged on this BTC rejection at 68598 with a tight stop at 67800 because the liquidation cascade in XRP and SOL tells me we're testing real support, not bouncing. If this breaks down another 2% I'm adding to the short, if it holds I'm taking profits at 66k. This is the signal: weak alts dumping while BTC refuses to hold above 69k means institutional conviction is gone.